Upper Chesapeake Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 4, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Upper Chesapeake Medical Center

Medical Coder Interview

Interview

The HR department was friendly and organized. I interviewed with an HR employee and a manager. My job does require an proficiency assessment. The interview was comfortable and to the point.

Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Upper Chesapeake Medical Center.

Interview

Very easy. interviewed by 3 managers. Long orientation afterward. The first interview was more about what the next two interviews were to be about. They got more detailed as they went on.

Transport Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bel Air, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Upper Chesapeake Medical Center (Bel Air, MD) in July 2014.

Interview

Go online to the website and apply from there, then Human Resources will give you a call within a week to set up an interview if you're qualified. You will go to the interview and meet with 2 people who will ask you questions.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Upper Chesapeake Medical Center (Baltimore, MD) in June 2012.

Interview

I was very good. I had to interview with the office manager which took about and 1hour and half. She took me down to the office where I would be working and to see what they be doing the fit of the office. I also would be traveling to other office so I had to do a share day with two of the offices of at least 4 hours