Urban Outfitters Assistant Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 31, 2017

2.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters.

Interview

Long and lengthy process. Completed two projects as part of the interview process and had several Skype/phone interviews with several UO employees. The entire interview process took around three months for an entry level position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Urban Outfitters

Assistant Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters in March 2013.

Interview

I applied through linkedin. The recruter emailed me and I gave my portfolio adress. Later they ask me to do home project and then we met in person.
    When I had interview, the recruter came to where I live for business so it was good to meet in person share my portfolio and my resume otherwise it was going to be telephone interview.

Design Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters.

Interview

The process was pretty straightforward -I was approached by a recruiter from the company, we set up a skype interview which went well so we went to the next step where I did a project and then interviewed with the designer. Everyone was incredibly pleasant and enthusiastic which made the whole process a lot less scary

Interview Questions

• The questions werent really difficult-It was just discussing my experience and work   Answer Question