Urban Outfitters Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Urban Outfitters Cashier Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

The entire process took about 1 week. I applied online and I got an e-mail that same night, to do an online interview via HireVue. The morning after, I got an email asking to come over for an in-person interview. It was a group interview, with me and a male. I got the job the next day. They worked very quickly. I worked in the Urban Outfitters in SoHo. Best retail job ever.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience related to the position you applied for?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Urban Outfitters

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters.

Interview

There were a total number of two interviews. It was pretty thorough. Nothing too difficult. They put you through a couple of scenarios and you have describe the best way to get out of them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters (Dallas, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

They essentially just emailed me (several times) to come in for a group interview. It was nothing special, kinda just like a job fair. They want you to dress casually, like you would if you worked there, they want to see your style. It's all pretty simple.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult or unexpected, it was all very standard.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Studio City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters (Studio City, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

My experience was first done on a day of a mass interview. We were set up in groups with great conversation. The communication was clear and the interviewing manager payed great attention and interacted as a friend. I like the fact the manager rated each person with a letter grade based on how well he liked us. I had an A.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the future with the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rego Park, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters (Rego Park, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

Okay I applied about a month ago online. And till last week they called (tues) interview on thurs. I had an interview with the deparment assistant or something like that. She asked my availability, scenario questions such as " What if the client didnt know how to speak english but japanese" I said" try to talk to him by making hand signs. She really liked me , really easy and smooth. She said she will call me one of these days for the second interview. Today I had my second interview with the manager. She mostly talked about the company, advice on how we suppose to treat customers, and some questions about customer service.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I have to put effort within 60 days, if not, i get kicked out D: and if i do good, i get promoted :D yay haha

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters in May 2011.

Interview

It was cool, I sent in an application on the website, within a week, they sent me an email for a group interview, after the first interview , you get a phone call or emai
     Telling you to come in for a one on one interview with a manager . It's real easy, just be yourself, that's what they're ,a inky looking for ,

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters (London, ON (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

The interviewers seemed nice, but somewhat shallow and fake. The interview was relaxed, but I couldn't really relax, since there were so many people and the interviewers didn't really seem to care about what I had to say, although I was dressed in the type of clothes they sell at UO. Maybe it's because I'm in high school? I don't know..

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters in May 2009.

Interview

They were kind of snobby but I was ready for that. I buy out the entire store frequently so I think I dressed and acted how they wanted so they were impressed.