Urban Outfitters Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,067 Interview Reviews

2.2

1,067 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was pretty easy and relaxed. It was more of a conversation and the manager that interviewed me seemed interested. The questions can get a little weird but I think they just want your to feel confortable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Sent in my application, got a group interview 3 days later, then got a final interview 3 days later. A week passed and called to check up and they said they were too busy and JUST started reviewing. Another week passed, said they were too busy and would get back a certain day. Third week passed and the same excuse. Tbh would've been fine if they just sent a quick email that said I was denied lol.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied, did video interview, had a two person group in person interview and was hired on the spot. This was a one week process. Extremely easy to get hired in my opinion. Too easy since the underqualified person in my group got hired as well. Ultimately turned the position down as the pay was nowhere near my expectations.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters.

Interview

I applied online and received an email about a week later asking me to do a video interview. After that, I got an email back asking if I was available for an in-store group interview about 10 days later. The group interview was casual, very standard type questions, plus a few more in-depth about the store and brands.

Admissions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters (Boston, MA).

Interview

Just wanted to review my resume and hear more about my skills and why I'm interested in the position. They asked what I planned to do after college and what my five year plan is. It was Skype to get the process moving along quickly.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters.

Interview

Video interview conducted on a laptop. Very straight-forward but a little impersonal... probably hard to gauge a person's character through a screen, but I feel like they do it to make sure you have the right "look" before they go forward with you.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position and a day later I was contacted to do the video interview. I had no prep time on my interview questions so it was easy to think of my answers before I hit record. The next day I was asked to come in for a one on one interview and it was just me and not a group. A week after the interview they told me I got the job! The interview is super laid back they basically just want to know if you have a good personality that will mesh well with everyone.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters (Austin, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

After the video interview I had an in person group interview with two other people, all three of us were hired. The interviewer was easy going which helped, some of the questions were silly like "if your friends had to describe you with a hashtag, what would it be?"

Interview Questions

• What is one of your favorite Urban Outfitters brands?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters (Tallahassee, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview. It was awkward but that was my first time in a group interview. The interview consist of personality questions. Like why do you want to work here. Also if it was day in town what would you do?

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters (Phila, PA).

Interview

Phone Call talking with a recruiter about the position and your experience, then an Automated Skype call where the questions were preset and recorded, "Interview Day" group interviews at Home Office