Urban Outfitters Sales Associate- Holiday Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Urban Outfitters Sales Associate- Holiday Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate- Holiday Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters.

Interview

I applied online on the URBN careersforsuccess website for the holiday sales associate position. A day or two afte applying I recieved an email inviting me to the store for an interview the next day. Once in store I was asked to fill out a paper with my availability. It was a group interview consisting of about 3 people. It was very relaxed and fun- more like a conversation between all of us!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Urban Outfitters

Sales Associate- Holiday Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

So I went to an open interview and I thought it went pretty well. The interviewers were pretty nice and the questions were decent. There were suppose to be 6 people in my group but because I went in pretty late, there were only 4 people. I tried to be myself without being overly enthusiastic and I thought I did a pretty good job. I smiled and gave quick but thoughtful answers and I think they liked me as a candidate. My advice would be to show some kind of style. I personally wore a plaid coat because it was cold outside but my hair and make up was done up. They told us to apply online, so I did as soon as I got home. By the weekend, I got an e-mail to take a survey. I believe this is where I messed up. I don't do drugs, drink or steal but I may have been a little to casual with my answers. They said to answer the survey as though you are talking to your grandmother. That said, a few days later, I got a rejection letter from them.

Interview Questions