Urban Outfitters Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 15, 2018

2.2

837 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters (Columbus, OH) in January 2011.

Interview

Sat down in the store with one of the managers and she asked about my personal style mostly. What designers and stylish people I like and what inspires me. Really friendly and easy going.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Urban Outfitters

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Applied Online then they sent me an email within the next two days to do a survey then they called me down for a group interview!

Interview Questions

• What would you do 1000 UO gift card?   1 Answer

Sale Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters in December 2014.

Interview

It was a very easy process. Want to know about your style, who inspires you, etc. you do have to take a test before the consideration of the interview. Make sure you have access to a computer... Faster process if you know anyone in the company.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

First, I had to apply online by filling out a generic application, submitting my resume, and then filling out a survey. After this, I was selected for a video interview. Then, I went in for a group interview and was called a few days later saying I got the job!

Interview Questions

• What are some trends you can't live without this season?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The manager sat me down in the store and got to know me personally before asking the questions. It was a very chill interview nothing too intimidating. I got the job!

Interview Questions

• If you had a $500 gift card to Urban what would you buy?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was pretty easy and relaxed. It was more of a conversation and the manager that interviewed me seemed interested. The questions can get a little weird but I think they just want your to feel confortable

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters (Athens, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online, was given a video interview then scheduled for a group interview. Group of 4 others talking to 2 people, took turns asking questions. After about a week I was given a phone call from the merchandising manager offering me the job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Sent in my application, got a group interview 3 days later, then got a final interview 3 days later. A week passed and called to check up and they said they were too busy and JUST started reviewing. Another week passed, said they were too busy and would get back a certain day. Third week passed and the same excuse. Tbh would've been fine if they just sent a quick email that said I was denied lol.

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters (Garden City, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

It was extremely casual and welcoming. It was a group interview with about 4 other people and they asked pretty general questions. Some of the questions were personal, but fun to answer. They just want to get a feel for the person to see if they're a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Didn't inform me that I was considered for the job and sadly missed the interview, very inconvenient. Didn't receive any contact but the status of my application just changed randomly.