Urban Outfitters Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Urban Outfitters Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 25, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters (San Diego, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Took about 1.5 weeks. Applied online then 2 days later did a video interview. 4 days later i was called in for an in person interview, where they asked why UO and my availability. 3-4 days later I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Urban Outfitters

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was asked to take the ethics survey about an hour later. The next day I was sent an email asking to come in for an interview later that week. I went in for the interview and it was a one on one with one of the managers. It was pretty chill and it felt like a conversation rather than an interview. He just asked me to describe myself, why I wanted to work for urban, my availability, and how soon I would be able to start. He pretty much hired me on the spot and told me to look out for an email that same day explaining the next steps. I got an email later that night offering me the position,

Interview Questions

• What fashion item would you not be able to live without?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters (Seattle, WA) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online, went in for group interview a few days later. Me and two other interviewees sat on the couch while the interviewer (the manager) asked us questions from across the table. Each person spoke for a few minutes answering the same questions, mainly about our past job experience and how we handled stressful situations/one funny or memorable work story/ our interests.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters.

Interview

Short and sweet. Met with a manager and he asked me questions about my history and my personality. It was very nice of them to hire me since I had no retail experience but since it was a seasonal position I think they're more lenient about that stuff. I appreciate it!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters (Fontana, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a good experience. You fill out the application online. Then you get an email with a link to an online interview. You must have a webcam phone or computer. There would be a question with a video example then you answer the question based on what you watched.

Interview Questions

• what are you hobbies? what are you passionate about? what inspires you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters (Newport Beach, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied at the end of august and didn't hear back until a couple weeks ago about the job fair they had which was a group interview. After I did that, I got invited to another interview with the store manager. There were about 6 other people there and we all went around and said a little about ourselves and answered about two questions each. After that she told us more about the job and what we would be doing and said she would let us know in a couple days. I haven't heard anything yet but i will update once i do.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you caught a customer stealing?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you caught a fellow employee stealing?   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters.

Interview

Group interview, super chill. There were a group of 10 we just went around answering basic questions. The managers at the end asked the people they like about availability and to go online.

The hours weren't flexible

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters (Edison, NJ).

Interview

It was relatively easy. A group interview that just looked for those who were current with trends but also knew how to handle that type of jobs during a peak season (i.e. winter holidays).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

The first round of interviews is a group interview. I was contacted via phone. There were about 7 or 8 people total in the group. The interview lasted for about 20 minutes, with each individual getting a chance to answer each question. After the group interview, there is a followup interview.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have which would help you in this role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters (Littleton, CO).

Interview

I applied online and got a job interview via my email in 3 days. I think the process was so fast because it's seasonal right now. It was a group interview, there were 3 other people and me. Everyone in the group was very intimidating but I was feeling very confident of myself and how I was answering the questions. Sadly I didn't get the job though.. Probably because I didn't have no experience unlike the others in the group.

Interview Questions

• A time you gave good customer service?
      A fashion you like that you see on the street right now?
      Answer Question