Urban Outfitters Urban Outfiters Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Urban Outfitters Urban Outfiters Sales Associate Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Urban Outfiters Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied for the UO opening up in June in NYC. About a week or so later I got an email stating they wanted me to complete and online interview threw HireVue (they ask you questions and you record your answers) . About another week goes by and I receive another email stating they were having open calls but i didnt go , and thought that was it. But then 2 weeks later I got another email requesting I come in for a group interview (not open call) . It was me and 6 other girls. I was so nervous but the interview was really chill . They asked the basic why UO but other than that the questions were like "whats your dream job" ," describe a time you were in a high pressure situation and how you handled it" " fashion inspiration" . Be sure to show a lot of personality dont be shy , also show up like you have some sense of style i think thats a plus . Anyway after the interview she said we'll know if we got the job in a couple days. 3 days later i got a call saying I got the job .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didnt negotiate , Pay was $10 an hour.