Urban Science Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Urban Science Associate Consultant Interview Questions

4.0

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Urban Science.

Interview

I applied online and later received a call about setting up a phone screening. The phone screening took over an hour and it felt more like an interrogation than a conversation. Basically, they're looking for a very specific person with a specific background and skills and they will badger you to answer according to what they want to hear. When asked a question, they wanted an immediate answer, which made it very difficult to gather my thoughts and provide a well-constructed answer. The whole time it felt like they were mostly focusing on my negatives and bringing it up repeatedly rather than actually seeing my skills and how they compared to the job description.

Needless to say, it was a very frustrating process and truly felt like they were wasting my time. If from my resume you were able to tell that I may not be qualified, then why did you call me to keep badgering me about things I already stated I hadn't done? It was a flop on their side.

Anyhow, from reading the employee reviews from this company I wouldn't have proceeded to the next step regardless. I wouldn't want to work for a company that most of their employees describe as a "toxic" environment. Thanks but no thanks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Urban Science

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Urban Science (Detroit, MI) in November 2009.

Interview

Gave questions pertaining to the position: Tested SQL knowledge asking about common commands, asked for desired salary on the first interview, asked desired position from four choices (database manager, database analyzer, developer, consultant). Very nice and pleasant interview experience. Didn't need too much background knowledge of the company (although the job description was vague to begin with). Following steps is a phone call requesting an on-site interview (in this case at their Detroit, MI location) or notifying of not being accepted to the next round.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Urban Science.

Interview

Interviewed first by a person who I was the replacement for and then by a couple more managers upto the MD as a final interview, hr also participated in the middle

Interview Questions

• No tricky questions that I recall, just a normal interview   Answer Question