Urban Science Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Urban Science Consultant Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Urban Science (Detroit, MI) in January 2010.

Interview

First interview was a phone interview with a recruiter. I got a very long overview of the company, the specific team, and then a general description of the positions available. I was asked to choose which position I liked. Was asked general questions about my background, then the recruiter asked specific SQL syntax. I was told that the next step would be another phone interview.

The recruiter was very friendly, relaxed, and informative.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Urban Science

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Urban Science (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Two or three Interview rounds
    First Telephonic Interview with HR Manager (It could be an International Call)
    Second Could be an Excel Round if required, otherwise interview with Director
    Third Telephonic Interview with Managing Director (It could be an International Call)
    Its a travelling job

Interview Questions

• Interview will be based only on your current job profile.
      Questions could be related to Ratio Analysis, Industry Analysis, Financial Statements.
      As I had a prior experience of a similar job so not much difficulty faced.
      Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Urban Science in November 2013.

Interview

General questions were asked