Urban Science Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 9, 2017

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Urban Science (Long Beach, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was relatively fast. After applying online, I received a phone interview with HR recruiter. She asked me behavioral based questions and about my qualifications. She was very friendly and energetic, minimizing the usual interview nerves and making the interview go by smoothly. After, I got a call for an in person interview in which I received a tour of the office where I had a brief preview of the company culture which seemed friendly and involving. I then had an interview with my prospective manager where I was asked questions on my skills.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Urban Science

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Urban Science in February 2015.

Interview

Behavioral interview with multiple managers. This was done in three rounds where each manager had their own series of questions to ask. Then they gave me a one hour test on my knowledge on SQL, logic, and Excel.

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Urban Science (Herndon, VA).

Interview

Pretty straight forward- one round on campus and another super day round on site. The super day interview had 5 rounds held including a skills test. the on campus round was simple and 1 on 1 round.

Negotiation

I had accepted the offer, they kept me waiting for the offer letter for months and decided to cancel the internship a few weeks before the start of the internship.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Urban Science (Detroit, MI).

Interview

3 sets of interviews, 2 people each, then a test.

Interviews were standard.

Test was bizarre at the time, but makes perfect sense once you get hired.