Utah First Federal Credit Union Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Utah First Federal Credit Union

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Utah First Federal Credit Union (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2018.

Interview

Submitted my resume on their careers website. Getting a email back from them took over a week. Came in for an interview on a Thursday. It was a group interview which I thought was going to be terrible but it was not too bad. Called a couple days later to see what the next step was.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Utah First Federal Credit Union?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Utah First Federal Credit Union

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Utah First Federal Credit Union (Salt Lake (Australia)) in April 2016.

Interview

The branch manager I worked with was cool, but the CEO of the company is paranoid and doesn't trust his managers. He personally interviews EVERY person applying for ANY position. It shows a clear lack of distrust and communication between himself and his other employees. In the interview with the CEO I could tell the other executives were walking on egg shells around him clearly due to his immature and temperamental nature. I was offered a position but later declined due to this experience. Any CEO who doesn't even trust his branch managers to hire tellers is not someone I personally want to deal with. I had heard from other sources that the CEO at Utah First was like this, but didn't want to judge until I saw for myself. Totally accurate. Don't recommend this place at all. They need a new CEO asap.

Interview Questions