Utah State University Interview Questions in Logan, UT | Glassdoor

2.7

30 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Instructional Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Utah State University (Logan, UT).

Interview

The process was quick. The interview was in front of a panel of current designers and scheduled through email. You will be asked to present educational artifacts you've designed and you will have to take a customer service test.

Interview Questions

• If you had could have one super power, what would you want it to be?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Utah State University (Logan, UT).

Interview

Typical questions. Long interview process. Jobs are open for a month minimum, generally. Hiring committee for all full-time positions. Show willingness to learn and stay around long term and that really will help. Use numbers and stats where applicable. Great place to work overall, depending on department. Hiring took longer than usual due to death of department head. Advancement is a very good department to work for!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Parking Booth Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Utah State University (Logan, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied on Career Aggie by submitting my resume and then they called me in for an interview and I was offered the job on the spot.The managers were really nice and easy to get along with.

Interview Questions

• What is one time you have had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Utah State University (Logan, UT).

Interview

- Just talked about my past experience and education, then I got accepted. It was just between me and professor. If your grades are good then it's a good indication for the professor.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about what programming languages you know and your experience in software development   Answer Question

Computer Lab Technician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Utah State University (Logan, UT).

Interview

I went in it was a one on one interview. The questions they asked where pretty easy to answer. The interview was really nice and friendly. Explained what the duties included and what would be required of me.

Business Assistant III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Utah State University (Logan, UT) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied for the job online. Called for a face to face interview. Interviewed by a panel of 8. Each panel member asked a couple of questions. Still waiting to eat back.

Research Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Utah State University (Logan, UT) in July 2015.

Interview

call on phone, then they verified references. They mainly were just looking for someone to take over for someone as they graduated college. I was that man. I pretty much just look over bacteria that they have growing as well as help the master and phd students with their projects and things.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Utah State University (Logan, UT) in May 2015.

Interview

Between the advisor and the student, very friendly environment (although this will highly depend who the student is going to be working with). We discussed my proposed research topic, and my advisor liked it a lot. She told me on spot that we will start working as soon as I got back.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this research topic?
      Why did you choose this field?
      What is your desired outcome from this research?
      How well do you work in a team?   Answer Question

Staff Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Utah State University (Logan, UT) in January 2015.

Interview

They have been asking mainly regular question. Just like introduction, tell us about yourself, 3 major strengths, 3 greatest weaknesses. They have also asked if i know about the FERPA form, which is basically confidentially regulations. I got the reply in about 2 weeks. I believe they do not do any background checks. you get the payments every two weeks.

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Utah State University (Logan, UT) in November 2014.

Interview

I have approached the professor. He asked me few questions related to the position. I have approached a data science professor. He asked me what motivates me to do research? Where do you see yourself in next 5 year? And informed the result next day!