Utility Concierge Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Utility Concierge

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tualatin, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Utility Concierge (Tualatin, OR) in Jul 2021

Interview

Recruiter told me about her education, position and years experience (3) with company then asked me to tell her about myself. Really no specific questions. Asked me about my salary expectations.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself ______?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Farmers Branch, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Utility Concierge (Farmers Branch, TX) in Feb 2019

Interview

The interview process was a series of small interviews with multiple managers. I spoke with their recruiting team, sales management, and operational manager. The interview process was difficult but simply put they know what they are looking for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Utility Concierge (Dallas, TX) in Mar 2015

Interview

Interview will take place with a variety employees including members of the management team and the CEO. You will interview with each staff member separately. They will ask a series of interview questions and want you to be able to provide examples for various situation. The company is very small so they want to make sure future employees will be able to fit in with culture. The panel will then meet and make a decision based on how you interviewed and also a personality test which will be given prior to interviewing with the panel.

Interview Questions
  • Basic customer service questions i.e. How would you deal with an irate client.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Utility Concierge (Dallas, TX) in Jun 2012

Interview

I was interviewed in person with the CEO and the human resources coordinator, i followed up with an email and was asked if I would take the position.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed