VALUE LAB Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at VALUE LAB

Interviews for Top Jobs at VALUE LAB

Sort:

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at VALUE LAB.

Interview

At the beginning you have 5 exercises similar to gmat ones. Then 2 business case with a manager and a senior consultant.
    You have to make small calculatin and market share estimation. Tey never contact me in order to recieve a feedback of the interview

Senior Recruiter Interview

Interview

Waste of time and everything . They had no idea but they got an idea after couple of rounds and wasted all my time. Glad I am not part of this organisation. Very true of saying that everything happens for a reason.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at VALUE LAB (Milan (Italy)) in June 2016.

Interview

Quite simple. A math test at the beginning and after a single interview with a manager and a consultant. The math test was pretty simple and you could solve it by using systems of equations in order to find a specific X and Y and by reasoning about the data. It was a multiple choice kind of test.

Interview Questions

• Market sizing, Market entry strategy, and justification of your choices in the math test. Motivational questions.   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at VALUE LAB.

Interview

At the beginning, there were two tests: one with 5 GMAT-like questions (in English) and one mostly on statistics (in Italian). Then, two separate interviews: one with a recruiter and one with a senior employee. The second interview included discussing a business case.
    Very unprofessional behaviour on the part of the company that never bothered to provide feedback.

Interview Questions

• Detailed exploration of my CV and methods I used in previous positions   Answer Question