VCA Antech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 5, 2016

2.2

Data Entry Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Hyde Park, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at VCA Antech (New Hyde Park, NY).

Interview

I had originally applied for scientific role, but because there is so much turnover, the interviewer asked me if I was willing to be in a another area but in the laboratory, which sounded excellent to me. So, it was a really easy interview because they wanted to fill this position because no one stayed employed there for a very long time.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any laboratory experience?   1 Answer

Kennel Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at VCA Antech (New York, NY).

Interview

Pretty basic interview. Didn't really ask any typical interview questions. Asked about my last job and any experience I had. They told me about all of the responsibilities, pay.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Hyde Park, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at VCA Antech (New Hyde Park, NY).

Interview

Interview was short. I was asked to do a typing test which I passed remarkably. Then was les to the supervisor. I qas gove a fifteen minute interview and was hired.

Pet Groomer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at VCA Antech (Portsmouth, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

Went great people are very nice and friendly. Just waiting on proper procedure to see if I got the job.Everyone there was very nice, I like the fact that I will work alone

Interview Questions

• Can I do standard breed cuts   1 Answer

AP Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at VCA Antech (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I have applied the AP Clerk position on VCA company website. It took more than a month to the phone screen interview process. The phone interview is easy, interviewer asked basic questions.

Specimen Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at VCA Antech (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

HR calls to screen via a very quick phone chat. This was a easy process of job description then 2 or 3 general questions. About 15 minutes later and they start working to set up your interview time. It can take a few phone calls back and forth to finalize the time and date. You will not speak with the manager until the interview. The iterview itself is not much. Answer "tell me about yourself" and very few other questions and it's over. No testing or tricky questions are asked.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at VCA Antech in January 2016.

Interview

The employees were nice and friendly. They actually were quite frank about the office situation, which helps me to know what I'm walking into. Relaxed office environment. Dogs are welcome

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an employee that is not performing well in comparison with their peers at the same level?   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at VCA Antech (Reno, NV).

Interview

I filled out an application the day the job was posted. I went in the following day with a resume and to introduce myself in person. The hiring manager asked me a few questions regarding my availability and told me to expect a phone call soon for a formal interview. A week passed and I didn't receive a call, so I called them. It was the weekend, so the hiring manager was not in. The lady who answered the phone took my name and number, but also told me to try again on Monday. Monday came and I called during the hiring managers lunch break. The lady again took my name and number and told me she would inform her that I had called. That was almost a week and a half ago. It's been a total of 3 weeks since I went in person. This says a lot about the company.

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at VCA Antech (Sterling, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

They emailed me and I hadn't seen the email right away. They had called me the next day before I noticed the email. Told me I had an impressive resume and set up time to interview. First interview I felt went good. She told me she would contact me for a working interview in a few day. 2 weeks later she sent an email that said I didn't have enough experience. I have over 15yrs in office administrative with customer contact experience as well as 10yrs direct customer service experience. It's always the same excuse.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for VCA ?   1 Answer

Lab Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VCA Antech (Irvine, CA).

Interview

got an email to take a 1hr long questionnaire. then had a phone interview and they were going to have the onsite manager call me to set up an interview.
    never got a call. I emailed the recruiter back but then I took her over a week to respond back. poor communication

Interview Questions

• how would I handle an employee that's been having attendance issues   1 Answer