VCU Health Interview Questions in Richmond, VA | Glassdoor

2.0

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Rehab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VCU Health (Richmond, VA).

Interview

Was a positive experience and was able to offer a job within a reasonable amount of time from the interview. Met with the site manager and then had the opportunity to spend time with the therapist, observe treatment sessions, and speak to current rehab techs.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a difficult situation and how you handled it from a previous job experience.   Answer Question

RN I Nurse Residency Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at VCU Health (Richmond, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

I had an incredible time interviewing for my first RN job. The nurse manager for the floor was so easy to talk with, and really understood her unit. She was very honest and pushed for her nurses to grow their career. When I talked with the nurses and shadowed them, all of them were very happy in their position. I thought it was wonderful that the unit has not had anyone leave in the last 2 years for negative reasons. The few nurses that did leave were related to military orders, or medical issues.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel are acceptable reasons to be late for work?   Answer Question

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at VCU Health (Richmond, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview questions consist of the standard canned everyday questions mixed in with some specific job related ones. You will most likely be introduced to other team members and you are free to ask questions. It initally started with w phone interview and then an onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• describe the interest i the position?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you were faced with a stressful situation- how did you work through it?   Answer Question
    • Give your perspective on customer service.   Answer Question

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at VCU Health (Richmond, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process went well, however they advertise jobs that are not readily available. I interviewed over to weeks ago, keep calling about jjobs, but at the moment there is none. However I see them posted everyday.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked for our company before.   2 Answers

Care Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at VCU Health (Richmond, VA) in February 2013.

Interview

You have to fill out an online resume for each position that you put in for, but in the end you need to make contact with the manager that will be doing the hiring to have a chance at an interview

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in the past in which you didn't get along with management and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Care partner is an entry level position.

Lead Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VCU Health (Richmond, VA) in March 2012.

Interview

I only got interviewed because I knew someone. They call you in and walk you around the facility and watch your interactions with the children. Then they'll sit you in a room for one on one questions to ask you things about ethics and "what you would do in this situation" type questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a degree in early education (which is nuts because experience counts for more, and they certainly don't pay as if you had a college degree).   Answer Question

Unit Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at VCU Health (Richmond, VA) in August 2011.

Interview

Long phone interview, then facility walk through, staff introduction and job offer made on site. They do the tour at the least busy and everyone knows to present themselves in a positive light when a position is making interview rounds.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with hostile people?   1 Answer

Senior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at VCU Health (Richmond, VA) in January 2009.

Interview

There was an initial phone screening and an in person interview with the director. This was followed by a phone offer from HR and a drug test and background check. The whole process took about two weeks from application to offer. One of the key benefits of employment here is free university tuition.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral/situational questions (Give an example of a time when you used this type of procurement. Why did you select it?)   Answer Question

Negotiation

The formal offer from HR was not negotiated so I have no advice to offer on this.