VF Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

VF Assistant Manager Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at VF (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Its a very long process from interview to start it took a month. But the interview was very straight forward, they ask about your experience, how you would handle certain situations with customers and/or employees. They ask about your goals, and why you want to work for their company. They again are very honest and straight forward about what they want and are looking for and want to hear you, they expect you to ask questions as well not just sit there and answer theirs.

Interview Questions

• Describe your day to day at your current job, asked about experience in payroll, hiring, operations.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for VF

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at VF in September 2015.

Interview

Process was too long, 2,5 months with 5 interviews from the day i sent cv and day got hired, questions are inadequate, position improperly advertised. once hired no response from HR with starting day or contract signing. once reminder email was sent got sent all paperwork by email for me to sign, did not accept electronically signed so had to print them out at my cost, in total 58 pages plus postage back to them.

Interview Questions

• KPI understanding and managent, Team motivation, admin responsibilities   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VF in March 2010.

Interview

Was awesome