VF Interview Questions | Glassdoor

VF Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2017

2.6

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VF.

Interview

It was good experience talking to the VF people. ITs a casual talk on the phone, but waiting for the offer eagerly. Overall experience was good. They asked me about my background.

Transportation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at VF (Greensboro, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

Very professional from start to finish. It was clearly communicated ahead of time how long I would be there, who I would meet with, and their titles. The interview cadence stayed on schedule, everyone was professional yet friendly, and they freely answered my questions. They treated me like a valued human being and not just another lowly job seeker who was beneath them. Very good experience, I would interview with this company again without hesitation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience running RFPs and the following analysis.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at VF.

Interview

Was reached out to by internal recruiter- had initial phone screens. Then the company flew me out/hotel stay/etc for an interview. Seemed to go well and was initially told I would hear back quickly. Follow up was terrible- kept pushing back the date I would hear an answer. Felt as if I've been strung along. Poor communication after interview. Seems like a disorganized company.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at VF (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

HR people in interview were nice but super unprofessionally dressed. T-shirts and jeans. Made me feel WAY overdressed. Interview didn't allow for any normal conversation. Was only question and answer straight through the sheet of questions. Awkward and not personalized. Not sure how you can get to know anyone by rushing through questions and not seeming interested or wanting to know more about the answer. They could use some more experienced HR staff that acted and dressed more professional. They also reiterated how they would let you know either way if you got the job or didn't. Never heard back. Hypocritocal.

Import Export Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at VF (Greensboro, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Long interview process, took about a month and a half to two months for them to make a decision. Started with a short 30 minute phone interview, then I was invited for an in-person interview a week later. I didn't hear back for about 4 weeks, but they went with a different candidate.

Interview Questions

• They asked about salary during the phone interview.

Why do you think you are a good candidate?

Asked about my strengths and weaknesses.

What do you like about the company?
      Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at VF (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

Multiple Phone interviews; travel to corporate office for all day interview with executives, then never heard from them again. No follow-up, no payment for expenses. Even after multiple attempts to reach the recruiter and executives. Extremely disappointing process. Would never consider working from VF again.

Interview Questions

• For an undefined position: What could you do for us?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at VF (Greensboro, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process took longer than expected and I got a reply very late. But it was a good experience. It has made me learn a lot more about how to face the interview. I have learned interview skills like presentation, body language and most importantly how to sell yourself.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at VF.

Interview

Three interviews. 1 over the phone, 2nd in person, and 3rd bring you back if they like you. It took about 5 hours for steps two and three. Very picky company, more than you would think. Also, slow to get back but that seems very common.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VF in June 2013.

Interview

Interviewed over the phone for a senior finance position. HR person seemed extremely rushed and disengaged. She went through a list of standardized questions, why VF? what will you bring to the table etc. It became obvious during the call that they were interviewing me simply to "interview" someone for a job that was being filled internally. No subsequent communication from the company.

Interview Questions

• What dont you like about your current role? What do you hope to find here that you have not had in your previous professional experience?   Answer Question

Pattern Maker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at VF (Greensboro, NC) in June 2013.

Interview

This was an on site interview. I interviewed with the head pattern maker. We took a tour of the building and they showed me the offices and sample room. We discussed my experience and went over my portfolio. The interviewer went over the technology they use for pattern making and explained their product development processes. I was not asked many questions.