VF Interview Questions | Glassdoor

VF Interview Questions

Updated May 27, 2017

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VF.

Interview

It was good experience talking to the VF people. ITs a casual talk on the phone, but waiting for the offer eagerly. Overall experience was good. They asked me about my background.

Transportation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at VF (Greensboro, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

Very professional from start to finish. It was clearly communicated ahead of time how long I would be there, who I would meet with, and their titles. The interview cadence stayed on schedule, everyone was professional yet friendly, and they freely answered my questions. They treated me like a valued human being and not just another lowly job seeker who was beneath them. Very good experience, I would interview with this company again without hesitation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience running RFPs and the following analysis.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at VF.

Interview

Was reached out to by internal recruiter- had initial phone screens. Then the company flew me out/hotel stay/etc for an interview. Seemed to go well and was initially told I would hear back quickly. Follow up was terrible- kept pushing back the date I would hear an answer. Felt as if I've been strung along. Poor communication after interview. Seems like a disorganized company.

Employee Service Representative III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at VF (Greensboro, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview was very informal. Great information about the role and what the team was looking for. The interview was with Hiring Manager & Director.

Total time from interview to offer was two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Name a bad experience within customer service and how did you learn from the mistake   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VF (Appleton, WI).

Interview

The interview process was a nice experience. The interviewer was quite friendly and asked very great questions. It felt like a really great conversation rather than an interview; which is refreshing.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to work with a co-worker you didn't get along with.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at VF (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

HR people in interview were nice but super unprofessionally dressed. T-shirts and jeans. Made me feel WAY overdressed. Interview didn't allow for any normal conversation. Was only question and answer straight through the sheet of questions. Awkward and not personalized. Not sure how you can get to know anyone by rushing through questions and not seeming interested or wanting to know more about the answer. They could use some more experienced HR staff that acted and dressed more professional. They also reiterated how they would let you know either way if you got the job or didn't. Never heard back. Hypocritocal.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at VF (San Diego, CA).

Interview

They ask for my experience, easy question.
    If i like working in CS and my availability, and they were very flexible with the shedule.
    The store manager super nice, flexible and make you fell conformable at the interview

Interview Questions

• Do you like cuatomer service   1 Answer

Import Export Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at VF (Greensboro, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Long interview process, took about a month and a half to two months for them to make a decision. Started with a short 30 minute phone interview, then I was invited for an in-person interview a week later. I didn't hear back for about 4 weeks, but they went with a different candidate.

Interview Questions

• They asked about salary during the phone interview.

Why do you think you are a good candidate?

Asked about my strengths and weaknesses.

What do you like about the company?
      Answer Question

Operation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at VF (Syracuse, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Setup a phone interview by HR recruiter, and was contacted by manger immediately. The manager was very friendly and ask me to talk about myself and go over the resume. There's many behavioral questions so be prepare to talk about your stories.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at VF (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Meet with the manager of that position, she was friendly and the interview was easy. From my understanding she had to give her input to her manager and he would decide.