VF Outlet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 29, 2017

2.4

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VF Outlet (Reading, PA).

Interview

Standard job related interview questions. Some behavioral style questions.
    Met with Head of HR(very general), followed by direct report manager(more detailed job description and how you would fit in to position) and finally with GMM (how would you fit into Company culture and future plans of the Company).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Over the phone

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at VF Outlet (North Myrtle Beach, SC) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview went well with one of managers, but I was only told that position was operating cash register & keeping assigned department clean. Manager introduced me to few employees & managers at end of interview & walked me around the store to show the different departments they had. It seemed like a great place to work at first.

Store Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at VF Outlet.

Interview

The company spent an extensive amount more time not communicating with me than actually interviewing me. I had two interviews, one with an HR director and another with a district manager and after 6 weeks still did not hear anything from anyone.

Assistant Manager Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VF Outlet (Asheville, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

2nd time for the same job companies continues to hire wrong person for job. Was mislead about being interested in job just wanted to have extra people to interview.Had the run around 3 times with this company would not recommend looking at employer for any job !!!

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Elsinore, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VF Outlet (Lake Elsinore, CA).

Interview

It was a very easy interview. They ask about your self and your skills. Very straight forward. Asked about availability and when to start.

Talked about the company and what they offer and talked about the position you are applying for

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at VF Outlet in October 2015.

Interview

i applied and about 3 days later got a called. i returned the call and was told the interview was on a Wednesday at 2. when i arrived i was told to sit in the front of the store until the managers were ready. as i sat and waited 5 other women showed up.this ended up being a group interview which i was unaware of. the sales associate escorted us to the back and the head manager began speaking and telling us about the business.she introduced us to the other store managers and she also had two employees taking notes on us as well. she as the basic questions and had us act out a few things. when finished she told us to check our email if she needed additional information then we got the job.

Interview Questions

• Act out how you would offer a customer our VIP program?   Answer Question

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iowa, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VF Outlet (Iowa, LA).

Interview

I received a call that morning for an interview that afternoon. The interview was very uncomfortable. The store manager was more concerned with the rules than if I was even qualified for the job. She didn't ask me what if any skills I had.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation phase

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VF Outlet.

Interview

Only had one interview, pretty basic questions like "Why do you want to work here" most focused on availability. It was very informal and the interviewer made me very comfortable talking to him. Once I finished the interview I accepted the position and we talked about pay. After that it was a matter of filling out paperwork.

ASM Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at VF Outlet.

Interview

very detailed, two in person interviews before making a decision, lots of question pertinent to position

Interview Questions

• why are you right for this job?   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at VF Outlet in November 2013.

Interview

3 interview process - Store Manager, District Manager, then HR Director

money was not correct