VFS Global Services Pvt. Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 7, 2017

2.5

Customer Service and Enrollment Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at VFS Global Services Pvt. Limited (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

They responded to my application and set up a time for a phone interview which was just a script of terrible behavioral questions. Then the in person interview was more terrible behavioral questions. The interviewer brought someone else along "only to type my responses." It's obvious these people don't make the hiring decisions, they are only pawns. The answers go to someone else, who then evaluates them, which totally defeats the purpose of an in-person interview. It's honestly ridiculous. The interviewer actually told me he is not allowed to ask any questions other than the script he is given.

I interviewed on a Wednesday, then sent a follow-up email as a thank you. I was told they would know if I had gotten the position by the end of the week. As you might have expected, they did not let me know. So Monday I called and "oh yeah someone else was chosen." How professional. Honestly, this is exactly what I expected from this place. It's a joke. And so is Trevon and Lourdes. And they don't even do background checks. Terrible excuse for a company.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you faced a challenge at work at overcame it. (Or something like that, honestly it was so lame I try not to remember it.   1 Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at VFS Global Services Pvt. Limited (Mumbai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Four rounds of face to face interview, including one round with BoD (Video conference). All the interviews happened on separate days within 3 weeks of time. A personality test was part of the process but they did not share the link after communicating

Interview Questions

• Functional and situational questions   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at VFS Global Services Pvt. Limited in May 2017.

Interview

They were very friendly, made sure i was comfortable and had great vibes to the meet. the interview started on time. it felt more like conversation and they really did want to get to know me better as a person as well as my role requirements, there was a fine balance between profesionalism and friendly atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• explain in details all d roles u played at your previous positiom   Answer Question

Officer - Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VFS Global Services Pvt. Limited (Mumbai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

ITS VERY EASY. They just check your english fluent or not. And interview is taken by hr then manager and about selection they will inform that day only. but only verification is taken long time for documentation.

Officer - Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VFS Global Services Pvt. Limited (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

There is no process as such only 2 interview rounds 1st by Hr and 2nd by manager They select almost everyone who can speak fair english. They will ask you to for for extended hours like 10 hours or 11 hours but they expect you to work for 12 to 13 hours so if you are not comfortable working for extended hours just say no dont waste your time in this company there's nothing to learn here. They say that they will give OT but some times your OT doesnt get approved.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about visa, what is the proof of pr in India and other general questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Officer Operation Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VFS Global Services Pvt. Limited in November 2016.

Interview

Interview process is very simple just be confident but people have to speak fluent english. Its better job for fresher because VFS company is brand in market. As well as you how to talk with other people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary is negotiable.

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shang-k'u (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VFS Global Services Pvt. Limited (Shang-k'u (Taiwan)) in June 2016.

Interview

I just passed the first two rounds telephone interviews. Interviewers were very nice and they just asked some normal questions. Most questions were focused on last work experience. They tested oral English every time.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at VFS Global Services Pvt. Limited in March 2015.

Interview

In technical round, I was made to write answers on a piece of paper. After written examination, the interviewer non stop asked technical questions from all the possible questions. I was selected. But during the course of work, i was never required to apply any of the technical knowledge to work.

Interview Questions

• What are the various clauses of software license agreement   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was excellent. I got wat i asked for.

Officer - Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at VFS Global Services Pvt. Limited (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

The manager made me wait for about 15 minute in the application office itself for me to observe the overall operation. Afterward, she asked me what I see and if I can pinpoint the focus of their operation.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you had to work in a group, where everyone else in the group are friends but you know none of them   Answer Question

Visa Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at VFS Global Services Pvt. Limited (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

i had a very well wellcoming to this company i never had any experience in dubai before i really hoped that i will take this job and i passed throw three interview it was so professional and they helped me throw the process of geting the job and they clarify all the informations that i need as a beginner here in uae

Negotiation

well for that we did not negociate a lot because the salary was fixed and not negotiable they only ask me if i can change the location of work and i accept but till now am still working in dubai