VIP PetCare Clinic Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at VIP PetCare

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at VIP PetCare

Found 8 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VIP PetCare (United States)

Interview

Very fast. No drug tests. Background check. Simple conversation. Dress business casual. Be agreeable. Be full of energy. Make the manager your friend. Relaxed atmosphere. Small office. Be in time. Tell a stoey about your pets.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want this job.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at VIP PetCare (Phoenix, AZ) in Jan 2017

Interview

For me they did a phone interview first with the manager and then I had a 2nd in person interview with the manager. Make sure you go on their website and learn everything you can about the company and also go visit one of the clinics and see it in action (manager will request you do so, to make sure this is the job for you). There are clinics all over AZ you can search for the closest one to you by searching for one through their website.

Interview Questions
  • Do you enjoy working with animals? and Do you have any pets at home?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VIP PetCare (United States)

Interview

Applied online. Received a call approximately a week later. Went in for an interview with the manager. She was very friendly and polite and she made the interview feel more like a conversation. The interview was short, only lasting maybe 15 minutes. I was offered the job on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, CA
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VIP PetCare (Windsor, CA)

Interview

Over the phone screening led to an in person interview which led to a 2nd interview with a different person. Most of the questions in the 1st interview were repeated in the 2nd interview. Given brief overview of job responsibilities. Scheduled a single training and started work the very next day.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any pets? Do you have an experience with animals?
Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VIP PetCare (Houston, TX) in Mar 2016

Interview

The interview process was seemless and stress free. I really enjoyed my hiring manager and it was easy to bond over the love of animals. Remember to make a connection and have solid work experience and you are good!

Interview Questions
VIP PetCare
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at VIP PetCare (United States) in Feb 2016

Interview

Phone interview with very basic questions as a pre screening on a Saturday. I was told I would hear back in a few days, latest Tuesday. I sent an email on Tuesday after not hearing anything. I had a second Skype interview set up on the upcoming Saturday. Again, was told I would hear back latest Tuesday. AND again, no reply, so I emailed on Tuesday. At this point, the process has already taken a week and a half. I get a phone call back and am told suddenly that I would need to drop everything in 9 days and travel 4 hours out to California for on boarding and it would be a 4 day process. That was way too short of notice for someone who works full time in retail. I couldn't get my shifts covered and I was not about to just throw my good standing out the door without a 2 weeks notice.

Interview Questions
VIP PetCare
Anonymous Employee in West Chester, OH
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at VIP PetCare (West Chester, OH) in Feb 2016

Interview

I first had a phone interview with the manager that lasted about 20-30 minutes. He asked a few questions, but spent most of the time explaining the job duties and talking about the company. Then we scheduled an in person interview which lasted a little longer. I was notified within the week that I got the job. After attending a training session and filling out the paperwork I was able to start the job right away.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about one time you had to deal with an angry customer and how you handled it.
Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at VIP PetCare (Knoxville, TN) in Feb 2015

Interview

Fill out application online. Takes about 30 minutes. There are 2 interviews that occur in the office following the initial phone call about application being received and reviewed. Start weekend desired. That could be the following weekend of weekends within the next month. they will run your liscense prior to having the job offered to you.