VITAS Healthcare Admissions Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

VITAS Healthcare Admissions Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at VITAS Healthcare

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at VITAS Healthcare (Lombard, IL).

Interview

Very basic situational type of interview

Negotiation

None

Other Interview Reviews for VITAS Healthcare

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at VITAS Healthcare (Lombard, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

Simple, straight forward questions. Simple computer test. Phone and 1 in-person interview

Interview Questions

• how do you handle a call when someone else has not completed expected activity?   1 Answer

Negotiation

minimal increase over initial offer. Company doesn't negotiate for general positions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VITAS Healthcare (Miramar, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online, and within a few days I received a call from a recruiter. They asked very easy questions and scheduled me for a face to face interview with the hiring manager. When I arrived, there was nobody at the front desk and I had to wait there for a while before somebody noticed me and took care of me. Apparently, the hiring manager forgot I was meeting with them. They did not ask any questions; instead, they just talked about the company and the way things worked there. I had to retake a test I did online but this time on site. After I finished, the hiring manager told me to wait a little bit so the results could be sent to them. 5 minutes passed and I was told that the results could take a while and for me to just go home and I would receive a call back from them throughout the day. I left that place to never be contacted again. Overall, I felt there was a lack of professionalism. The hiring manager forgot our interview and they just walked me out the door after the online test with no other explanation that I would receive a call back, which I never did.

Interview Questions

• What is more important being on time and unproductive or be late but productive.   1 Answer