VMC Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 4, 2017

2.5

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VMC Consulting (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

group discussion based on your personality, previous job experiences, general discussion about academics, how well do you relate to this job, was a nice general conversation, varied situational questions, and then the written 1 hr exam

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VMC Consulting (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Basically you are given a video of a bugged filled game and you must point out the issues. You write you report in a word document then submit that report to the email address you will be provided.

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at VMC Consulting (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

I was contacted a day after I submitted my application package. I went in for the interview and then was notified about my status the day after. The interview was 1:1 and it was relatively easy. Also, my language skill was tested.

Interview Questions

• What games have you played?   1 Answer

Network Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at VMC Consulting (Santa Clara, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

The interviewers were already very knowledgable about the client's needs, so they knew exactly what to look for in a consultant. The phone screen was brief, and I was rushed into a face to face interview. The interview was quick, and to the point, but friendly. The entire team was present to answer all my own questions about VMC as well.

Interview Questions

• They asked specific questions about my experiences, as pertained top the current client's needs.   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at VMC Consulting (Redmond, WA).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter and then an in person interview. Recruiter then put me in touch with the hiring manager for a face to face interview. Hiring manager then included a panel, was informal and friendly but still a bit intimidating. The panel included the team that I would be working on.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? what can you bring to VMC? What are your strengths and what are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Senior QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VMC Consulting (Redmond, WA).

Interview

A series of questions regarding past employment and highest level of education. Followed by questions regarding the role and everyday duties. There were several questions regarding the QA process that are asked. Lastly, some questions regarding personal interests, hobbies, and commute.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with black box testing?   1 Answer

Technical Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Cruces, NM

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VMC Consulting (Las Cruces, NM) in May 2014.

Interview

Very basic generic questions; they are not really looking for anything in particular, they have very low expectations. Basically if you apply and pass the quiz (which you can google the answers) you're guaranteed to get past the interview and into proceed to training.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? ; Why should we hire you? ; Do you have any call center experience?   Answer Question

Tier One IOS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Cruces, NM

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VMC Consulting (Las Cruces, NM) in April 2014.

Interview

Introductory testing to judge computer literacy, then a 1:1 sit down interview where questions about customer focus and customer satisfaction were asked. Also questions about how you interact with a wide variety of clients and issues presented.

Interview Questions

• What are your primary goals working for the company?   1 Answer

SharePoint Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VMC Consulting (Fargo, ND).

Interview

I am currently working on getting hired with VMC. I was interviewed for a Sharepoint position which I have never dealt with before. I know that the questions for a new technician the questions were extremely difficult but don't stress over this. They also also you some questions about customer support.

Interview Questions

• One of the weirdest questions out of the interview was that "have you ever done anything unethical?   Answer Question

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VMC Consulting (Fargo, ND) in April 2012.

Interview

Interviews were a breeze, multiple managers single interview some technical questions, nothing that can really be applied to all interviews as each team supports a different product, There are some customer service questions that are in depth.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult questions they had revolved around technical content, this can vary.   1 Answer

Negotiation

You are offered a job at a standard rate.