VML Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

VML Account Manager Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at VML.

Interview

Very relaxed environment to interview

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal directly with a disruptive client.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for VML

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at VML (Kansas City, MO) in April 2011.

Interview

Several in person meetings with people in various roles, ranging from project director to group account manager.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at VML.

Interview

The process was fast, very efficient and relatively good.

Within a day of applying, I received a notification from HR asking me to go down for an interview. The interviewers were warm and friendly. I was told to complete two assignments within 5 days – one was a written test and the other was a presentation. I like the assignment a lot because it gives applicants a good idea of the type of work which they would be doing if they came on board.

After submitting the assignment, I had an informal meeting with my direct supervisor who was really nice and friendly. It was good that they let us meet in person to assess if we could get along and if there would be a cultural fit.

The final part was a meeting with the HR/Finance who asked me for past salary, expected salary etc.I felt that this process could have been better. It was a negative experience for me as the lady did not go into a meeting room to speak to me but chose to discuss such sensitive and confidential matters at her desk. She was seated close to other colleagues in the office and I was pretty sure they could hear clearly what we were discussing.

I think this is an area that they can improve on in the future as it would be more professional to discuss such matters in private and not out in the open where other employees can hear about this sensitive information.

Other than that, I had a good experience!