VMware Interview Questions in Denver, CO | Glassdoor

VMware Interview Questions in Denver, CO

3.5

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at VMware (Denver, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a multi interview process which included a technical interview. The staff that interviewed me were very professional and knowledgable of the company as a whole as the specific position I was being recruited for.
    I was so happy with how things went, I have referred multiple people since then.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at VMware (Denver, CO) in March 2012.

Interview

One phone interview by recruiter, then two different people (networking specialist and a storage specialist) that conducted phone interviews with technical questions (mostly non-VMWare related). Finally I had one in-person interview where I met with my future manager and some technical lead engineers which all asked questions regarding customer interactions, difficult technical situations and time management.

Interview Questions

• troubleshooting a small network, describing RAID levels   1 Answer

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at VMware (Denver, CO) in October 2011.

Interview

I heard back from HR the day after I submitted my resume online. I had a brief telephone interview; my in person interview was scheduled at the same time for the next week. However, after taking the time to visit their office, still not sure why they interviewed me. It was obvious that they had already selected a candidate. Never heard back from the hiring manager or HR after in person interview. Nothing at all.