VMware Alliances Interview Questions | Glassdoor

VMware Alliances Interview Questions

2.8

Global Technical Alliance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at VMware (Raleigh, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Initial interview by the recruiter. Then was told I was a good fit for the position. Recruiter said he would forward my name and resume to the hiring manager. It has been a week and have not been contacted by the hiring manager.

Director Strategic Alliances Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at VMware (Palo Alto, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

I had a preliminary interview and then came back for a full day of interviews. After that they had a long list of people that they wanted to talk to after that. My wait was from Oct to April to start the job. So long story short, it takes a hell of a long time to get hired at this company.

Interview Questions

• Nothing crazy, they did quiz me a little bit about products but overall I think they are good.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Alliance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VMware (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

One on one interview with hiring manager. Very straightforward. Not much else to say. Seemed very keen to get a warm body in as soon as possible, so as not to lose the headcount.

Global Technical Alliance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at VMware (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

Process involved too many interview rounds. Every member in the team wanted to make sure that they are hiring the right candidate

Negotiation

Not too much negotiation is welcome

Alliance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VMware in July 2010.

Interview

The recruiter conducted a preliminary interview to determine general fit for the position and company. Then separate screening interviews were conducted by the hiring manager and the next level manager. They all were very professional and tried to move the process forward as quickly as their busy schedules would allow. As with most interviews, you should be prepared to describe experiences that are relevant to the job.

Alliance Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at VMware in July 2010.

Interview

called by head hunter, had phone interview with hiring manager, country head, directors in headquarters. finally hr negotiation for package. offer was not outstanding, and using IPO as an advantage.