VNL Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

VNL Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VNL in January 2012.

Interview

VNL did visit our campus to recruit.
first there was written paper , after that one technical round and one Hr round

It was pretty simple. there was 70 question from basic aptitude, c++ basic output question few OS questions.

Interview Questions

• they asked about few basic question from resume like , explain final year project, intern ship project and so on..   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for VNL

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at VNL (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

For freshers it is a Enterance test follwoed by a technical interview focussing on the basic Data structure and C lang and Data Structure for hardware Digital electronics and Basics.

For experinced Phone interview followed by a 1:1 technical Inteveriew (might be 2 rounds) .

Interview Questions

• How do two processor communcate ? If they have to.   1 Answer
    • What is volatile type in C lang ? Detaila about the static type of variable.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was good as they usually offer whatever you ask as people often realize their msitake of joining a unprofessional company after the have been lured by high compensation.