VOHRA Wound Physicians Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at VOHRA Wound Physicians

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at VOHRA Wound Physicians

Found 7 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico
Application

I interviewed at VOHRA Wound Physicians (Mexico)

Interview

Agendan una entrevista vía e-mail y 20 minutos antes se cancela sin aviso previo la cual iba a ser entrevista telefónica, posteriormente vía e mail me solicitaron alguna información acerca de mi experiencia profesional y formación académica exclusivamente

Interview Questions
  • Nunca hubo entrevista ya que se canceló 20 minutos antes de la hora señalada vía e mail
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VOHRA Wound Physicians (Miramar, FL) in Mar 2018

Interview

Interview process was a bit hard core, asked a lot of questions particularly in the first interview. The tone was serious in the first interview and in the panel interview things were a bit more relaxed. Be careful because they do make you comfortable in the panel interview only to see what they get out of you.

Interview Questions
  • How did I manage difficult providers?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at VOHRA Wound Physicians (United States) in Mar 2018

Interview

Laid back, Informative. Answered all of my questions about 401 k, practice model, transportation, etc. Interview was done online, very easy and streamlined process. No complaints about the process whatsoever.

Interview Questions
  • Experience in wound care and health systems. Willingness to travel. Hours willing to work. Discussed patient population and expectations
Application

Interview

Interview initially with the recruiter over a taped teleconference. The interview is passed on to higher ups, and if they like the interview they set you up for another interview with them.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at VOHRA Wound Physicians (Miramar, FL) in Sep 2015

Interview

I was interviewed by the VP of Business Development, Peter Winn and the Regional VP, Kurt Cannata. It seemed like they were playing good cop / bad cop like in the detective shows. One would ask very direct and serious questions and aim them at me at what seemed like rapid fire and the other would soften the blow with softer questions accompanied by a friendly smile. Needless to say I got the job. However, I walked away thinking the interview process was very cold, a bit difficult and unfriendly but very thorough. This made me wonder how working at Vohra would be and if that was a reflection. I can honestly say that now I understand that the interview process was tough because they are very selective. It is structured to get the candidate engaged in relevant dialogue to see how they think on their feet and handle pressure. I don't think they are as impressed by a resume as they are by how fluid and articulate your conversation is and whether or not fundamentally you have the potential for them to take the time and effort to invest in.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me several questions pertaining to how I would handle myself on a business call. One of the questions was what would I do to get past the gatekeeper when trying to reach the decision maker.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VOHRA Wound Physicians (Miramar, FL) in Jul 2015

Interview

1. Meet with recruiter via WebEx for a recorded interview to be reviewed by Dr Vohra. 2. Round with a Wound Care Physician for a couple hours. 3. Review contract, benefits, etc. 4. Meet with medical board via WebEx for another interview. 5. Meet for a face-to-face interview. (I did not progress past this step.)

Interview Questions
  • - Why are you considering a career in wound care? - What is your experience in wound care? - Are you comfortable doing procedures? - What do you perceive as the benefits and drawbacks of this career choice? - What do you expect to be the most challenging aspect of this career? - What do you know about the Fee-for-Service payment model? - Are you willing to drive up to 1 hour away from home to a work site?
Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL
Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at VOHRA Wound Physicians (Miramar, FL) in Nov 2013

Interview

The interview process was very detail and informative. The HR recruiter who recruit for this position informed you that the Company is a great company and that they are looking for people who will grow with the company and one who will also be a great asset

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email