VOHRA Wound Physicians Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at VOHRA Wound Physicians

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Physician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at VOHRA Wound Physicians in March 2018.

Interview

Laid back, Informative. Answered all of my questions about 401 k, practice model, transportation, etc. Interview was done online, very easy and streamlined process. No complaints about the process whatsoever.

Interview Questions

• Experience in wound care and health systems. Willingness to travel. Hours willing to work. Discussed patient population and expectations   Answer Question

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at VOHRA Wound Physicians (Miramar, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very detail and informative. The HR recruiter who recruit for this position informed you that the Company is a great company and that they are looking for people who will grow with the company and one who will also be a great asset

Sales & Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at VOHRA Wound Physicians (Miramar, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by the VP of Business Development, Peter Winn and the Regional VP, Kurt Cannata. It seemed like they were playing good cop / bad cop like in the detective shows. One would ask very direct and serious questions and aim them at me at what seemed like rapid fire and the other would soften the blow with softer questions accompanied by a friendly smile. Needless to say I got the job. However, I walked away thinking the interview process was very cold, a bit difficult and unfriendly but very thorough. This made me wonder how working at Vohra would be and if that was a reflection. I can honestly say that now I understand that the interview process was tough because they are very selective. It is structured to get the candidate engaged in relevant dialogue to see how they think on their feet and handle pressure. I don't think they are as impressed by a resume as they are by how fluid and articulate your conversation is and whether or not fundamentally you have the potential for them to take the time and effort to invest in.

Interview Questions

• They asked me several questions pertaining to how I would handle myself on a business call.
      One of the questions was what would I do to get past the gatekeeper when trying to reach the decision maker.   1 Answer

Customer Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VOHRA Wound Physicians (Miramar, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

Interview process was a bit hard core, asked a lot of questions particularly in the first interview. The tone was serious in the first interview and in the panel interview things were a bit more relaxed. Be careful because they do make you comfortable in the panel interview only to see what they get out of you.

Interview Questions

• How did I manage difficult providers?   1 Answer

VOHRA Wound Physicians Response

Apr 11, 2018 – Regional Director

Thank you for providing your feedback. Vohra seeks to find the best candidates to join the team, but also want those that will enjoy and thrive in those roles.

Wound Care Physician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at VOHRA Wound Physicians (Miramar, FL).

Interview

Interview initially with the recruiter over a taped teleconference. The interview is passed on to higher ups, and if they like the interview they set you up for another interview with them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiations as the job is a fee-for-service reimbursement.

Wound Care Physician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at VOHRA Wound Physicians (Miramar, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

1. Meet with recruiter via WebEx for a recorded interview to be reviewed by Dr Vohra.
    2. Round with a Wound Care Physician for a couple hours.
    3. Review contract, benefits, etc.
    4. Meet with medical board via WebEx for another interview.
    5. Meet for a face-to-face interview. (I did not progress past this step.)

Interview Questions

• - Why are you considering a career in wound care?
      - What is your experience in wound care?
      - Are you comfortable doing procedures?
      - What do you perceive as the benefits and drawbacks of this career choice?
      - What do you expect to be the most challenging aspect of this career?
      - What do you know about the Fee-for-Service payment model?
      - Are you willing to drive up to 1 hour away from home to a work site?   Answer Question