VSS Monitoring Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

VSS Monitoring Sales Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at VSS Monitoring

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at VSS Monitoring in January 2012.

Interview

The company is very unorganized when setting up interviews and schedules. There does not seem to be an process and whatever is set up is at the last minute. This could be because the company is growing but it is obvious they need help. They have grown despite themselves and if were better run they would really explode!

Interview Questions

• How many Analytic and performance ool vendors do you know?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for VSS Monitoring

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at VSS Monitoring in January 2012.

Interview

Pretty simple interview process. 2 phone and a onsite.

Word of warning with this company, they will string you along. I waited over a month before giving up on them, only to find after 3 months they hired someone else.

I guess they don't have the character or business ethics to notify candidates timely after stating they wanted me.

I gave them a negative review for the lack of professionalism after the interview ended. This might be caused by fast growth or lack or organization, but the end result is still unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• How would you use only one of their device to load balance a firewall.   1 Answer