VTB Direct Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at VTB Direct

2.0

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at VTB Direct (Austin, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

applied online, interviewed in person. First interview was a short in person meeting, the second was a full day shadow. Received an offer on the spot after the shadow. The shadow is with a manager in the field and is a good chance to really understand the basics of what will be required of you and how to be successful within the prospective position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for VTB Direct

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VTB Direct (Austin, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME- DOOR TO DOOR SALES

I was hesitant going in for the first interview because the online job description was so vague. I wasn't sure what exactly the job entailed. I had an extremely quick conversation with the CEO. He asked about my experience and what I was looking for in a new job. Again, everything about the job description was very vague. He said that it was not a cold calling job and that customer service was their number one priority to the clients. Sounds great, right? The second interview is an all day job shadow where you go around with one of the sales reps/account executives. This is where you actually get an understanding of what the job is- DOOR TO DOOR SALES. They sell paper and office products for an online retailed called Quill. They get people to set up an online account in order to purchase PAPER. Oh, but the real money is on the toner. The job is a joke. I wanted to leave after we left the first business to try to sell paper.

VTB needs to be upfront with it's applicants and tell them that its a door to door sales position. VTB is deceptively advertised online as a sales and consulting firm. It is completely misleading.

Interview Questions