VTB Direct Business Account Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

VTB Direct Business Account Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at VTB Direct

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VTB Direct (Austin, TX).

Interview

Received an email and a phone call about the position. Answered a few questions over the phone, scheduled a one-on-one interview with the president, than moved forward to the third stage of a full day shadow of how the firm operates and a final interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for VTB Direct

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at VTB Direct (Austin, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview is initially with the boss in his office in Austin, TX. The interview appears to be very formal when in reality it is very laid back and no need to have any experience in sales or marketing at all. All you need to truly get accepted in this job is to be full of energy, for the boss and the person who takes you out on the second round interview to like you, and for you to be willing to drive a lot and put in a lot of hours for something that is hardly attainable.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work long hours?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You are not able to negotiate anything except 2 forms of pay plans.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at VTB Direct (Austin, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a very easy interview. The salary is going to be based on commission no matter which option you choose though. You can have a base pay that is pretty low or do all commission. You do not need a college degree to do this job at all. Personally I think it would be a waste of time and would not even get you valuable experience on your resume. I really believe that most of this job would be luck... Also, I think that the second part of the 3 part interview process is a little insane. A full day 9:30-5:30 of shadow? What a huge waste of time for a job like this. I mean I kind of get doing that for your dream job.. but who wants to do door to door sales for paper as their dream job?
    ALSO look at the office where they are located. It is really ghetto.

Interview Questions

• Rank the following in order of importance to you; Work environment, salary, and possibility of promotion.   1 Answer