VWR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

VWR Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2017

2.6

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Large gaps in between interviews, but really enjoyed all of the people I talked with from the original recruiter through higher up managers. Everyone was easy going and it didn't feel forced.

Process Excellence Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VWR.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted in a weeks time to schedule an interview. First interview was with the project manager, more technical. After a week I was contacted by the Director of process excellence to schedule a second interview. This interview was more about leadership experience and project management questions.

This was my first interview here in the States and I was quite nervous. Unfortunately I couldn't secure that internship but it taught me a lot. I feel concentrate more on your project management preparation than anything else for this particular role.

Interview Questions

• First interview
      1. Tell me about yourself?
      2. What role did you play in your academic projects and how did you execute the plan?
      I dont remember much.

Second interview
      1. When is a process out of control?
      2. 3 important traits in a project manager?
      3. How did you execute your six sigma project?
      4. What tools did you use in the six sigma project?
      5. Conflicts in work place and how did you handle them?
      6. Given a project from start to end how will you handle it?
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Upper Darby, PA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at VWR (Upper Darby, PA).

Interview

Applied on Glassdoor, got a email to schedule a phone interview. After phone interview I never heard back from them but they sent me two surveys on how it went

Inbound Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suwanee, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at VWR (Suwanee, GA).

Interview

First is a phone interview, then you get to go to the facility and meet 3 managers and walk around talking about experience and they get to show you how the job is. After you meet with the manager, be careful because they will lie to get people in the door to work there

Interview Questions

• what experience do you have in forklift   1 Answer

Technician, Lab Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at VWR.

Interview

Scheduled a phone interview with recruiter in Texas for a position in Jersey using their calendar scheduling system. Times got mixed up, and I was asked to reschedule. When I asked for a reschedule I never heard back and a week later the position was filled, so I never had a chance. Such is life, but I will probably not be applying to this place again.

Senior Specialist - QA Compliance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at VWR in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was three different phone interviews - two were screening type of interviews and one was with 2 difference people from the quality department. Most of teh questions were standard questions and every one was very friendly. The last interview was tough because there were 2 people on the phone, both similar voices and they did not identify them selves before speaking.

Interview Questions

• What is the first thing you would do if you get this position.   Answer Question

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VWR (San Francisco, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied and received a call 2 weeks later, did a HR phone interview, followed by a phone interview with hiring manager. Positive experience, no difficult questions, another face to face interview followed.
    Company were very specific about the type of candidate they wanted to employ.

Sales Life Sciences - Pharmaceutical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at VWR (Raleigh, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with the hiring manager. Great guy. I then met with another sales rep in the Raleigh area to talk about the team and job. I found out a few days later that they had an internal candidate they would be hiring. The experience overall was good, but I believe they knew there was an internal candidate from the beginning and they could have been more upfront with that.

Interview Questions

• No interview questions. We really just talked about background, personality, team, and how I would fit into the team and company as a whole.   Answer Question

Life Science Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at VWR (Raleigh, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

I actually interviewed for this position twice, in 2015 and then recently, but with different interviewers. The most recent interviewer was very hard to read and didn't give any feedback (poker face) so it was hard to tell if I should keep talking or shut up. I thought what I was missing the previous year when I applied was sales experience, but turns out they hired someone straight out of grad school with zero sales experience (who quit to go back to the bench). I'm guessing my personality didn't hit the right cords because I felt like I answered his questions well enough, but then again I got zero feedback during or after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a sales rep refused to work with you?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at VWR (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Phone interview with HR to discuss general background and experience then set up several phone interviews with members of upper with management, then spent the day in the field with sales rep

Interview Questions

• How do you sell something?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked what the range was and asked for the higher level.