VWR Site Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Site Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VWR (West Chester, PA) in May 2010.

Interview

First was contacted for the postion through the VWR International Recruiter for a position. Had a approx 1 hour phone interview regarding my skills, background, and what I am looking for in my next position. From there we were able to set-up a 1:1 interview at the corporate HQ. I met with the hiring manager and had a great conversation regarding some opportunities he was looking to fill, the person whom he was looking to target for the position, and the timeline of the new hire coming on-board. Overall, my impressions thus far have been great from the recruiter helping to the hiring manager not reading from a script of interview questions and keeping a great dialouge going as we moved through the interview. Lastly, I felt comfortable and look forward to hearing some good news in the next few weeks.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your professional experience so far?   1 Answer
  • How do you handle people management and what skills can you bring to the table?   Answer Question