Vacations To Go Cruise Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vacations To Go Cruise Agent Interview Questions

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Vacations To Go (Houston, TX).

Interview

I submitted my resume and got a call the next day. We set up an interview. The interview was great and turned into more of a conversation. He asked about my background then let me know he would call me. I got a call within the next few days asking me to come in for a second interview. Once I got there, the guy was so nice but it was more of an informative session and he didn't actually ask me any questions. Then once I got home, I got a call the next day offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle an aggravated customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. You start off for the first few months at $2000/month + 10% commission. Then after that it goes to no base with 25% commission.

Other Interview Reviews for Vacations To Go

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vacations To Go (Houston, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

2 Interviews, "always get 2 looks at all agents". First interview is with human resources, they determine if you will interview with the director of sales. Nothing difficult, both interviews were very focused on job history and daily activities of past positions. It appeared as if they wanted to determine how well you managed time, dealt with customer concerns as well as what made you successful vs any of your competitors. You will have a writing test to see how you will reply to an interested traveler as well as a math test. Figuring % of commissions to be received, you can use a calculator. Credit & background check.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the corporate story of your past employer, corporate origin and how you were different vs "brand x"? Expect to be grilled about daily activities and you should be fine.   1 Answer

Was offered another position right after my 2nd interview. Got a call next day from VTG making the offer.

Cruise Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vacations To Go in August 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very simple and laid back.
    There were 2 interviews with different human resources members and then one interview with sales director.
    There was also a written email test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vacations To Go (Houston, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

low keyed, process was very easy going. discussed salary,benefits,working hours and types of programs offered by the company.Asked if I had any questions. imformed me that if they were insterested they would call in a few days to set up second interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for V T G   1 Answer
    • Why Did You leave your last job?   1 Answer