Vail Resorts Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vail Resorts Accountant Interview Questions

1.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vail Resorts in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and about 2 days later they emailed me to complete a video interview. The next day I went in for an in person interview. The entire interview was pretty much the head of the team talking about what they do as a whole. The overall feel I got from the interview was that this is a money hungry corporate company that is seeking more money and power.

Other Interview Reviews for Vail Resorts

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vail Resorts (Broomfield, CO).

Interview

Interview process was incredibly unorganized. I went through several rounds and never had ONE start on time. One round had me drive up there, sit and wait and then told me they couldn't fit me in. Another left me waiting for almost 50 minutes. It never felt like they were ready for me, instead it felt more like I was bothering them. Then they told me they would let me know in a FEW days and it took 2 more WEEKS and me asking THEM before they told me their decision. Seems very inconsiderate of someone else's time and energy all the way around.

Interview Questions

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vail Resorts in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. They did not have any hard questions but as stated by all of the other reviews they are offering $10-15k below the going rate while offering a ski pass as the benefit in exchage of pay