Vail Resorts Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Lake Tahoe, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vail Resorts (South Lake Tahoe, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

The woman who interviewed me was friendly and kind. The interview process was not intense or stressful. They asked the basic interview questions, had regular conversation, asked about my goals and where I wanted to be in five years, most of the basics. They were professional and informative.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to use integrity on the job.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Vail Resorts

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vail Resorts (Broomfield, CO) in August 2010.

Interview

Everything seemed great. Office appears clean and new and people are all young and healthy. Everyone seemed happy and to love their job. Started off with a referral from a neighbor that worked there which resulted very quickly in a phone interview with a recruiter. I was contact a couple days later to go in for a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager. About a week later I was contacted to go in for a panel interview with some people I'd be working with and then a 1:1 interview with the marketing director. Everything went smoothly and then I waited for about 10 days (during which I had been interviewing elsewhere). I finally got an offer but it was exploding (only had a day or 2 to respond) but I was still interviewing at another company that I really wanted to work for. However given my circumstances at the time I needed to take the sure thing.