Valeant Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Valeant

3.3

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Valeant (Houston, TX).

Interview

A couple over phone interviews as well as a couple in person. The process in generally, took about six weeks. A person for this company should have at least 5 plus years experience to really comprehend the scope of the job. There are a lot of long term employees.

Interview Questions

• Tips ... Know their products and competition. Understand the dynamics of the offices you will be calling on. Understand a buy and bill platform as well as scripts. This job is more medical than pharmaceutical.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Valeant

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Valeant (Wilmington, DE) in August 2015.

Interview

Standard interview process, however the hiring DM wanted to meet at a location over two and a half hours drive from my home for the first interview, and the same location for the second. That equates to 10 hours on the road, with gas and tolls coming out of pocket, which for me was just under $200. I didn't get the job, (which is fine, it happens) but it took two weeks and a couple emails to get an answer either way. When I asked why, I got a generic, canned answer. Very inconsiderate and unprofessional.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Valeant (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was interesting. I was given a clinical study to review but once the interview started I was asked to review a sales brochure and then give a sales pitch based on the brochure. The hiring manager was professional, ethical and extremely kind throughout the process. It was a great experience and I have nothing but great things to say about the entire experience. I also interviewed with the HR department. What I was most impressed with is that the Hiring manager gave me a very clear idea of the next steps and the procedures. He also followed up when I reached out as well. It is a tough process to find the right fit for both employer and employee and I am very excited about the next steps in the process with this company or another one. I look at every interview as an opportunity for growth so curve balls and out of the norm situations help to reveal truths on both sides of the process. I would recommend the company and found the interviewing process very professional.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to prepare for a clinical review but in the interview I was asked to sell off a brochure that I had never seen before.   1 Answer