Valero Energy Information Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Valero Energy Information Services Interview Questions

Information Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Valero Energy (Austin, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

one behavioral interview with basic situational questions; asked questions about tech experience + how do you see yourself in the professional world

Hiring process was relatively simple: met them at a career fair, dropped a resume then got invited a week later for an interview. I had to call Valero a few weeks after my interview to check on the status of my offer; only then did they tell me that I was accepted.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to make a difficult decision and how did you go about doing that?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Valero Energy

Information Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Valero Energy (San Antonio, TX) in July 2009.

Interview

This seems like a really great company to work for except that I kept being led on for a month informing me that i was definitely hired, just the start date kept being pushed back. The project was eventually canceled and the position no longer available.

Interview Questions

• After reviewing my past experience and resume, there wasn't any particular test questions.   Answer Question