Validus Senior Living Health and Wellness Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Health and Wellness Director

Validus Senior Living Health and Wellness Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Validus Senior Living

1 Interview Review

4.0

Health and Wellness Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Apopka, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Validus Senior Living (Apopka, FL) in February 2019.

Interview

Received a call from Talent Acquisition within 48 hrs of submitting my resume. Great phone interview. Was told they would decide on which candidates were going to the next step in the interview process and to contact her if I had any questions.
Did not hear anything for almost 10 days so I sent an email to her and received a formal email stating I was invited to the next step in the interview process. YAY!
Then no word for a week.
Sent an email inquiring and she said the Tampa office had been busy with training and please forgive the delay. I should hear by the next week.
No word again
Sent email today and was sent a formal notice that they found more suitable candidates to interview and I would not progress in the interview process.
Geez!
I’m more than qualified. How did I get uninvited when I had in writing I was advancing ?
The requirements for the job were - ONLY 1 year as an RN.
Go figure. They are completely disorganized.
It’s good I found out now than possibly working for them and realizing I was in a poor company.

Interview Questions