Validus Senior Living Plant Maintenance Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Validus Senior Living Plant Maintenance Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Validus Senior Living

1 Interview Review

2.0

Plant Maintenance Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bradenton, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Validus Senior Living (Bradenton, FL) in January 2019.

Interview

Interview went flawless, the next day received another call that was an unannounced impromptu interview but it went exceptionally well too. A few hours later I received a call from the Administrator who I interviewed with first to offer me the job. They offered me $45k with 30 days Paid Time Off per year and other healthcare benefits along with 401k. Told me to expect written offer but it never came. I called and left message that I’ve yet to receive the Offer in writing and my call went unanswered. I emailed another individual and that communication went unanswered, as well. Finally, I sent a another email and received an apology for the poor lack of communication and to advise that my verbal offer was rescinded because they wanted to interview more candidates. Very crappy experience and take all of the negative reviews that you read here on Glassdoor before taking a job with this organization.

Interview Questions

• There weren’t any difficult questions   1 Answer