Validus Senior Living Regional Human Resources Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Validus Senior Living Regional Human Resources Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Validus Senior Living

2.0

Regional Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Validus Senior Living (Tampa, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

The interviewee blatantly stated that he has no one on his team older than 32 years old.
This person spoke through the entire interview and kept checking his email on his computer.

Other Interview Reviews for Validus Senior Living

Regional Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

Interview

Thorough, gave me tons of information on the company and position to help me evaluate the position. Overall, very conversational and not intimidating. I read the previous feeback and I think the candidate misunderstood because part of the interview was about team dynamics. I appreciated understanding specifics about the team, the experience levels of those I would be working with and indeed, any generational dynamics that would exist. Not sure why someone would view that as a negative. I had limited time, so the interviewer did start the interview on time (actually early) and got me out to meet my next committment (he did check the time on his computer because there was not a clock in the room). Company seems to be doing the right things and growing rapidly.

Interview Questions

• Spent considerable time relating my experience to the company culture.   Answer Question