Valley General Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Valley General Hospital

Information Services Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Snohomish, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Valley General Hospital (Snohomish, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview by board of 3 people including the Chief Security Engineer. Very comforting and casual panel. Briefly asked for background, education and level of comfort with Microsoft. Offer pending WSP background check was made, fingerprinting and check took 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What security tools are you familiar with?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monroe, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Valley General Hospital (Monroe, WA) in December 2012.

Interview

Responded to an ad on Craiglist's, nowadays you would go through the hospitals portal. I got called for the interview. Met with the manager who filled me in on the day to day activities and where he wanted this position to go. He asked me a few simple questions and then it concluded. The interview lasted about an hour. IHe walked me out. I sent him an email thanking him for the time and interview, provided my references and that's about all.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Human Resources Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monroe, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Valley General Hospital (Monroe, WA) in February 2010.

Interview

I applied online for a posted position. I was sent an email confirmation. I was contacted by telephone for a phone screening. I was contacted by telephone for an interview with the Director and then with the rest of the department staff. I was sent for a drug screen while they conducted a background sreening. I was offered the positon before I left.

Interview Questions

• Have we scared you away yet?   1 Answer