Valley Health (Virginia) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Valley Health (Virginia) Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Valley Health (Virginia)

EPIC Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winchester, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Valley Health (Virginia) (Winchester, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online, and hiring supervisor/HR scheduled an in-person interview. Interview was with 3 separate groups within the EPIC team and the Director. The group went over what each team does and how they interconnect. They described their daily work life as well as the on-call process and what the training and certification process is like.

Interview Questions

• No crazy questions, just your basic IT Analyst type. Tell us about a project you have worked on in the past. Tell us how you handle multiple projects at once.   Answer Question

Physician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Valley Health (Virginia) (Portland, OR) in December 2015.

Interview

I submitted the online application, spoke with physician on the phone, then an interview was arranged. They covered travel costs. I met the management and physicians at the outpatient clinic site, and I was interviewed by three physicians and managers. I had a tour of the facility afterwards. They also arranged a dinner with more of the physicians that evening.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult interpersonal scenario that you have dealt with, and how did I handle it?   Answer Question

IS Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winchester, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Valley Health (Virginia) (Winchester, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

There wasn't was not an interview process. I was close with one of the employees and he referred me to the IS department to work as a summer intern. I soon after received an email asking if I would like to participate in the summer intern program.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Valley Health (Virginia).

Interview

Applied online, and was contacted by HR to schedule an in-person interview. Interview was with supervisor and a Full-time Rad Tech at the location

Interview Questions

• No real off the wall questions, just very standard interview questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, pay was set by Valley Health as per diem employee

Confidential Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winchester, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Valley Health (Virginia) (Winchester, VA).

Interview

The process was very smooth and well planned. However, the supervisor was not knowledgeable in the things I was most interested in --- benefits. He was unable to tell me anything about PTO/ APL accrual which was a big turnoff.

The actual 1:1 interview was more about personalities meshing and not so much about true content. The Targeted Selection interviews were pointless and made no sense.