Valley Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Valley Hospital Interview Questions

2.0

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Valley Hospital.

Interview

Interviewed by a person from the department, then again by HR. Very simple, run of the mill interview questions.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Valley Hospital in December 2012.

Interview

I was referred by the manager of the same department but at a different hospital. I emailed the manager at the new facility and told her I was interested in the position. She called me the next day and asked that I come to her office the next day. My interview was low key and personal. She offered me the job on the spot pending HR requirements (drug screen, physical, TB test,refeernce check)

Interview Questions

• How long do you plan on working before you retire?   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Valley Hospital in January 2011.

Interview

Hiring is pretty organized and processing is fairly quick. Extensive back ground checks and drug screenings. Basic knowledge may be applied in a classroom setting which is far from the reality of what happens once you are on the floor.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiations