Valspar Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Valspar Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Valspar

3.3

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Valspar.

Interview

Starts out with a phone interview and an interview process on site. The interview process on site is a panel interview and quite difficult. Questions range from behavioral to technical and the entire process lasts about 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• How many M&Ms are needed to fill up a volkswagen beetle. Is there an easier way to calculate this   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Valspar

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medina, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Valspar (Medina, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with all of management. They were extremely personable. Basically just described the job and then talked about everything else under the sun. Didn't even feel like an interview.

Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Valspar in May 2008.

Interview

A phone interview with HR followed by two days of 1:1 interviews. The first day consisted of five 1:1 interviews. After two days I was called back in to present and interview again. The presentation was of any project I had worked on in the past four years. After the presentation, there were three more 1:1 interviews. I was called with an offer three days after the second round.

Interview Questions

• The presentation was the most difficult part. There were four people in the room that ranged from six sigma experts to PhDs. There were some really technical questions asked.   Answer Question

Too much lab work required for the position