Valtech Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Valtech Interview Questions in New York City, NY

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Valtech (New York, NY).

Interview

Met with 3 people at the Valtech office separately. Two long interviews and a shorter chat with a person of the same discipline. There was only one round of interviews, all in the same day. I heard from the recruiter shortly after.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Valtech (New York, NY).

Interview

Lengthy interview process, visited offices twice, and two telephone interviews. Inefficient process. Was hired twice, accepted then told position was on hold because lack of funding. They called back and extended offer again only to rescind 3 days before start date because of funding. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected, standard questions where you describe past experiences, specific jobs, etc. Questions like, what's your best project, worst, and why. Should be prepared to use whiteboard to explain a process or model. For example, if you know business process modeling or web architecture, you should know how to draw it out.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Valtech (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

Recruiter provided next to no details on what to expect and kept switching interview dates. Interviews were unorganized and an offer was made within 24 hours with no explanation around benefits.

Unprofessional interview process.

Project Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Valtech (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Tech focused interview. Met with the whole team in one session and got an offer that night. the place is growing and they are quick to hire when everything is lined up. The leadership is new and excited about the growth. they we literally knocking down a wall to the office next door for more space when i walked in. a very encouraging sign.

Interview Questions

• How many flights into and out of chicago ohare airport in a year   1 Answer

Negotiation

quick and easy