Value Village Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Value Village Interview Questions

Interviews at Value Village

2.3

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Value Village.

Interview

Got called in for first interview that took exactly 2 minutes. The first interview was about when you’ll be available, if you have reliable transportation, and past experiences if you had some.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodinville, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Value Village (Woodinville, WA) in November 2018.

Interview

Submitted my application online and received an email from the store manager four days later.
    Had my first interview with the assistant manager which lasted about fifteen minutes before setting up a second longer interview with the front end supervisor for the next day.

Interview Questions

• Why Value Village?   Answer Question
    • What is your availability and how many hours are you looking to work each week?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with a disrespectful coworker or friend.   Answer Question
    • How do you respond when you are stressed or frustrated?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Value Village (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Confused and convoluted. HR couldn't give a straight answer regarding benefits and they couldn't answer any questions. The job offer is HIGHLY dependent on if the interviewer feels that you are not too confident about your experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you took direction from someone even through you disagree with them   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Value Village.

Interview

Brief interview about myself and why I wanted to change jobs. They asked me about my view on certain topics and/or issues. Very insightful interview. Interview was 45 minutes in length, paper application is filled out in store at time of interview

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Value Village (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

I came into the store, filled out an app. Met one of the managers same day and scheduled an interview for the following week. My interviewer talked a bit about scheduling, my job history, if I felt comfortable on a cash register, etc..

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Value Village in March 2017.

Interview

They lied about opportunities to get me to apply and become an employee. They have constant turnover so they are always looking for people to hire because the management is so bad.

Interview Questions

• How did I feel about the LGBTQ community?   1 Answer
    • They do not care much about sales experience or relevent experience.   1 Answer

Floater Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Value Village (Roswell, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

came in and sat in dinning show case area they asked me why i wanted to work there and gave me the details of the job and that was it

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Value Village (Roswell, GA).

Interview

Apply back ground check and moral conception how would I handle stressful situation. Would I be will to help in any are that I was ask to keep store clean and treat customers with respect and being dependable and expandable showing respect to one and all.

Interview Questions

• Would I turn in a co worker for steling   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Value Village (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Sat down with me in one of thew stores and after talking for a few mins they showed me around the building. Beyond the few questions asked it was basically showing me exactly what they do and how they operate.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel like I should hire you?   1 Answer

Production Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Issaquah, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Value Village (Issaquah, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

pretty basic stuff, I applied online and got a call like a week later set up an interview, they asked basic interview questions nothing really surprising then I had my second interview with the store manager and they hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you saw someone do something dishonest how did you react?   1 Answer