ValueLabs Android Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ValueLabs Android Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at ValueLabs

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Interview

1st round: Telephonic round - Done,
Second round: Face to face- Panel is ready so, some once came and asked me not related questions and send me out.. Fake interviews..

Interview Questions

• Irrelevant questions asked.. becaz Panel is not ready to take interview   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ValueLabs

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Worst experience ever I had getting interviewed by this company. They conducted the drive and not aware which rounds to be conducted, number of interviewers were 3 and interviewees were more than 50 and huge time taking and finally dont know how to proceed as there was no manager to take managerial round as he didn't turned up and 2 years or lesser than that are taking interviews. Its funny and not worth of joining even as they dont know how to respect the candidates who turned up in the hot sunny day.

Interview Questions

• 1st round core android discussion
      2nd round java related discussions.   1 Answer

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2017.

Interview

Their HR called me and offer a position. I agreed and then they requested a technical interview. They reschedule the interview thrice and finally took it over phone. The interviewer were in India and asked around 6 technical question. Next there was no news from them. I emailed the HR person and they replied unfortunately the closed the hiring for this position.

Interview Questions

• android life cycle, about fragments and shared preference etc.   1 Answer